OK, so its a lil late but I'll give a little bio on the first series
So The Strange is the first installment to MvsK. It's sort of like a self portrait of the M side and all its strangeness. The first design is calllleeddd *drum roll*
Something Wicked was inspired by a verse written by Ms. Left Eye from the CrazySexyCool Album on the track Something Wicked This Way Comes (Listen Here) I loved the verse and made my own interpretation with some of her elements included. By far one of my favourite TLC songs and one of my favourite verses by the rapper. What she says at first may sound CRAZY but once you listen I think you'd find it to be a dope verse. (Y)
I decided to keep you guessin on the next 2 designs...Stay tuned!
P.S. Made some stickers during the mix too..
Coolx2
Aren't they so strange?<3



No comments:
Post a Comment